Every once in a while life hands you a moment so precious,so overwhelming, that you almost glow.I had just experienced one. Here are some of the words I gave him..."
* Compliment three people each day.
* Watch a sunrise atleast once a year.
* Say "thank you" a lot.
* Say "please" a lot.
* Live beneath your means.
* Buy whatever kids are selling.
* Treat everyone you meet as you want to be treated.
* Donate some of your blood every year.
* Make new friends but cherish old ones.
* Keep secrets.
* Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade". Instead learn the trade.
* Admit your mistakes.
* Be brave.Even if you're not,pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
* Choose a charity in your community and support it generously with your time and money.
* Use credit cards only for convenience,never for credit.
* Never cheat.
* Learn to listen.Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
* Never deprive someone of hope;it might be all he or she has.
* Pray not for things;but for wisdom and courage.
* Never take action when you are angry.
* Have good posture.
* Enter a room with purpose and confidence.
* Don't discuss business in the lift.You never know who may overhear you.
* Never pay for work before it's completed.
* Be willing to lose a battle in order to win the war.
* Don't gossip.
* Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
* When facing a difficult task,act as though it is impossible to fail.
* Don't agree to do too many things at once. Learn to say no politely and quickly.
* Don't expect life to be fair.
* Never underestimate the power of forgiveness.
* Instead of using the word problem,try substituting the word opportunity.
* Never walk out on a quarrel with your wife.
* Regarding furniture and clothes: if you think you'll be using them five years or longer,buy the best you can afford.
* Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life,you'll regret the things you did'nt do more than the ones you did.
* Forget committees.New,noble,world-changing ideas always come from one person working alone.
* Street musicians are a treasure.Stop for a moment and listen;then leave a small donation.
* When faced with a serious health problem,get atleast three medical opinions.
* Wage war against littering.
* After encountering inferior service,food or products,bring it to the attention of the person in charge. Good managers will appreciate knowing.
* Don't procrastinate.Do what needs doing when it needs to be done.
* Get your priorities straight.No one ever said on his deathbed, "Gee, if I'd only spent more time at the office."
* Don't be afraid to say "I don't know".
* Make a list of 25 things you want to experience before you die. Carry it in your wallet and refer to it often.
* Phone your mother.